Sunday, June 20, 2010

my jar cozy


my jar cozy, originally uploaded by yarnandtea.

I dislike those new stainless steel water bottles. I mean, if you're going to buy one, you might as well buy the expensive Kleen Kanteen ones, they might be a little safer. But those cheep ones I just do not trust. Too much metal flaking off and going in your water... So I use glass! Recycled glass! This is a 16 oz wide mouth jam jar. It originally held some homemade canned yellow tail tuna (gifted to the husband by a local beach walker).
Now it is my water/ tea jar, following me around and making sure I'm well hydrated through out the day. Thank you my dear jam jar, please wear this sweater so you may not break.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're drawing again. Baby K looks so funny on his tri.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete