Monday, September 6, 2010

Cool Happenings!


Hello, I know, I know it's been a heck of a long time since I've posted anything. But I thought I might just put some fun stuff up.
A while back I got asked if a girl could use one of my drawings in a zine. The zine is called Elenore Zine and it's a cute little fashion/art zine.
Here's a screen shot of my page!


And on the subject's of Zines... There is an awesome independent press convention in San Francisco every year called APE. The lovely Miss Elle B has procured a table for us this year and I believe that she and I will have quite an array of little zines, tiny books and most likely tons of stickers. It will be October 16th - 17th, so if you happen to be in the SF area, stop by and oggle nerds drawing pictures of weirdly normal things, and things that are not normal.
We love comic nerds.

3 comments:

  1. I love your drawings :) although I still don't know what a zine is :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "zine" is a magazine... but hand made (often) and a lot smaller. (Either physically smaller, or just shorter in length)!!
    Most of the time they are hand-made, photocopied and hand-stapled. A fun way to make a tiny book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!!! I had to work... I was so sad. I tried to get time off but It didn't end up working out. Between that and midterms at school..... not this year.

    ReplyDelete