Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yum.... Bikes.....


I realized I have yet to write about my love affair. My bike love affair that is. I am a girl who adores her bike. Before the babe, I biked everywhere! I would ride 9 miles to work, and 9 miles home on the weekends. During the day I was able to travel around our little coastal town on bike and never have to start up the car! But then I got preggo and had to quit the biking (I asked if I could, they said no.) But now, Baby K is big and strong enough to get pulled along with me! Hooray! We've been biking almost every day now, to the beach, to the park, to friend's houses. And with the set up we have, it's hard not to. I have a sweet basket on the back and a smart little baby seat that sets up K in between the handlebars.
My lovely Alexander Girard Amsterdam Electra Bike was won in a contest by my very smart hubby. He answered a question correctly and BING I got a new ride. (And she's ever so pretty, is she not?) So if you see us riding around, give us a wave!!

Green rims with blue spokes!

Red knit seat cover (made by me) and some cute art
Cutest bike ever....

2 comments:

  1. I meant to tell you and Ross that you both love bikes! And then have you discuss! This bike is awesome, good work Bryant family team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY THING we talked about that in the back of the car at one point in our trip!!

    ReplyDelete