Saturday, October 2, 2010

The General Economy


So, due to my habit of staying on the computer far too long looking through beautiful flicker pages from independent designers I adore, I found this awesome clothing re-sale site.
It's called Laws of the General Economy. It was started as a little experiment in alternative clothing resale, and has thrived since opening.
It's a place where anyone can list designer used clothes and people who want to buy them can leave their email. The owner of the item can email the person and a transaction can be made.
I have found it to be an awesome way to shop! You know what you're getting, what size it is and you are saving tons of money on awesome clothes.
I currently have this handmade top coming for me, I only paid a few dollars! :


See if you can find anything you like!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment