Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This and That


succulents , originally uploaded by yarnandtea.

I know it's been a few months since my last post, but between school, work and family, it's been hard to post anything (let alone be creative), but school is out and I have a current break from work, so here it is!
This picture above is a little sample of what we did for our christmas gifts for our friends. The mugs were from World Market and I just clipped a bunch of succulents, and arranged them so! Very easy!
The other gifts we gave were some paperwhite bulbs in thrifted jars, wrapped with some hand-spun cotton or vintage buttons on hemp cord. They turned out so earthy and beautiful, a good representation of our family if you ask me.
Check out my flickr page for some more pictures of last minute knitting projects and some pictures of the jars and bulbs.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment