Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Got to love folk art

I've been falling in love with some fantastic euro style lately. Like this folk cushion from Beci Orpin. You may buy the cushion at Lark Handmade.
German, Swedish, Norwegian style is incredibly cheery, colorful and unique to the family or person who makes it. I think this individuality is something us Americans lack in our homes. I know I am inspired by the color folk art of Europe.

Things I am currently doing:

-Knitting veggies and fruits for K's Christmas gift. So far I have 3 strawberries, 1 carrot, 1 eggplant and half a corn cob. More in process
- Trying to decide what to make for my ma
- Prepping for Knitting a hat for my dad
-Making "tag blocks" for baby cousin Avrum
-Attempting to get some dishes done

It really is the busiest time of year. Not to mention my birthday is next week! December 2nd. I will be posting a wish list soon!

1 comment: