Monday, November 23, 2009

Trees and Things





I know, it's been a while... but we have been house-sitting. I have been without my camera cords, my internet access among many other things. Sleep is also something I've been without. This home has kitties, and I am deathly allergic to kitties, so my weezing has been keeping me awake. Luckly, I am staying at my little house tonight. Free from kitties and other lung-restricting allergens.
I have, however, been able to do a little crafting for the holidays. I was inspired by a beautiful blog to make some little crocheted christmas trees and bobble garland. I had a fantastic minty blue yarn, and not liking traditional "christmas colors", used it for my little tree-o of firs. (only two are pictured, but I will be posting the little arrangement soon enough.
Here are the little blues as they are getting built.
And the tree little spruces after. Note the awesome red garland... I made a few in white for out house and another red for the tree. Cool backyard, no? Unfortunately it's not ours... It is a succulent (plant) heaven.
Now, I'm off to finish the garlands and maybe watch a movie with my little brother.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet that you missed your little house. I love the chalkboard. Guess what? Your little house missed you too.

    ReplyDelete