Sunday, December 13, 2009

21 things

I love making lists. It's my favorite. Even if I don't do anything that is on said list, I will make the list. But THIS TIME I will actually complete the list. I swear it.
This is my 21 Things to do before I turn 21:

1. 365 Days of Thrift (only buy vintage/thrift for 1 year)
2. A drawing A day for a Year
3. Two-tone hair (blond/brown)
4. Turquoise hair (a little at least)
5. Make enough things to get into a local shop (Pannikin)
6. Make a pair of underwear
7. Build a Silkscreen Press
8. Get an A in a college class
9. Get a barista job
10. Learn to burlesque dance or pole dance
11. Lose the last 15 pounds (or more)
12. Switch to bike only (no car)
13. Make a Comic for APE
14. Knit a full pair of socks
15. Decorate upstairs
16. Knit a whole sweater
17. Participate in a craft fair
18. Do a little backpacking trip (with the babe)
19. Get a tattoo
20. Plan future education / execute
21. Create my own knitting pattern


it appears I have quite a bit to do! But I believe I can get it done. I'm normally the kind of person who can never get anything done, so I'm hoping this list will help me jump start my year getting back into the swing of life. Having a babe has been the hardest and most time consuming thing I have ever done. I feel like I have left my life and myself behind since I have given birth. I am hoping that this year before I turn 21 will be the year I get back into the swing of things and actually start doing things again. Not farting around the house, not sitting on my butt an knitting all day, but actually doing things.

1 comment: