Sunday, December 20, 2009

Too Long, too long


dec 20, originally uploaded by yarnandtea.

I have been sick for the past week. Ug. A cold, a cough, a everything. Plus the babe got another tooth and the christmas day has been creeping up. So between napping and soothing, I have been crafting, leaving little time for drawing, blogging or flickring. Boo.
But soon enough, I will really not be able to blog. Our tiny clan is going on VACATION! To the wonderful land of Kiwis! New Zealand. We will be climbing mountains! We will be riding whales! We will be farming sheep! We will be casting the one ring that rules them all into the fiery depths of mount doom!!!
But I'm sure I will post in between chirstmas day and now. Never fear.

1 comment:

  1. AH! Your trips sounds dangerous with the riding of whales and "casting of the ring!" Take care of my babe!!! LOVE your radishes, they are much softer on Sparkle's teeth than the jingle bell I gave him to gnaw on. LOVE, love, love!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete