Friday, December 4, 2009

Happiness is a cozy home


I have been so completely wrapped in making Christmas gifts and what not, that I have not take any pictures of any of them! Ga! But update: father's hat's done, as are 4 knitted mushrooms, 6 embroidered birds and 5 coffee sleeves! Wow!

My birthday was fantastic! It started with a beach picnic breakfast (from Honey's, my favorite). Then moved to crafting and snacking and ended with dinner with my mom and dad (at Besta Won, another favorite)! Magical! I love low-key birthdays, spent with the people I love. As much as I adore parties, I just don't like having them for myself... So my birthday this year was perfect! I even got to hit up Pannikin and the do a little thrifting! Loved it!

Currently, I'm knitting mushrooms while T is embroidering a tote. Really, he is! I cannot believe how cute that is. Now, all we need to do is get baby K crafting and we will have cute little crafting times!

Since I don't have any pictures of my week thus far, I will leave you with some beautiful winter inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet honey. Love that post...pure honey and hearts. That is also a terriffic mitten picture, can I borrow that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, it's not mine tho so make sure to credit it!

    ReplyDelete