Friday, May 20, 2011

Scanner broke.


mini and I, originally uploaded by Shelby Bryant.

All my technology fails, mostly when i need it. Like my computer at the begining of the semester, my scanner last week, my few phones I went through this year. Luckyl, we are super luck and the universe lets up find used, reliable stuff once in a while.

Also, my boys have been gone this week. I miss them a lot. other than that, not much news.
I have a bunch of comics to show off, but with the scanner down, boohoo.

2 comments:

  1. All these technology failures might try to tell us that... it is the end of the world tomorrow!!!!! ;) Hope Blogger will survive so we can all stay connected wherever we will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mehhhhh...... it's not over yet. I just got started!!!! :0

    ReplyDelete